Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beyond Demonic Impression

I don't exploit communication on any frequency or any medium. The affinity that some people seem to have with the dead, the number 6, and creating their own religion is horrific and only going to manifest blasphemy, moreso against The Spirit of Truth, than any man's religion. The punishment of works that manipulate other people's rhyme and reason through seances, Ouija boards, and such ...are worse than anything that has ever taken a man to his grave, and worse than any fear that a man has ever had about a beast, life, death, or his own after life.

I don't create my own religion. I just exemplify what I know is right. There's more to life than fame and money, and I wouldn't exploit the purpose of reaching the masses with anything. Darkness and Light itself isn't a characteristic of either good or evil, because good and evil exists within them both. Still, I don't bond with the darkness that is symbolic to monstrous images intended to render submission through fear, nor spiritual hacking in mishandling multi-dimensional forms of communication and/or existing. What they attempt to conduct, who approach you with their man-made religion and spiritual manipulation, is piracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment