Saturday, November 29, 2008

Overpower Radio is Looking For Artists

Send me your track
Send me your music that shows what you can do. If I have a greater imagination for the skills and gift you have (vocal quality, vocal delivery, musicianship, etc.) I will definitely be in touch.

Overpower Radio is about blessing people with music that's full of heart and from the soul. My mission is to captivate people with an overwhelming joy in love with sound. The artists I'd love to work do what they do for the love of it, and are confident in their abilities beyond the wonders of our pastime legends of all genres, and are yet humble (of course).

While I am a producer, I am first a DJ. I'm looking for the hottest music period! It can be of any style. I'm a Hip Hopper, I'm a rocker, I love jazz, soul singers, MCs, poets, house/club music, reggae music ...anything that's touches me as a work of art, a masterpiece. If your song is that hott!!! ...I'll help you to promote it through my site, podcasts, mixed tapes, spinning it at events, by simply playing it at will.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Charlena the Soulfulpsalmist, Gospel Jazz Artist in Atlanta Ga. USA, I would like to submit my Cd to you, but I really don't now how to work Sound Cloud. Please if you can help show me how to submit. Contact me at Charlena@Soulfulpsalmist.com, You can also visit me at www.soulfulpsalmist.com, Thank You

    ReplyDelete