Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Man Walks From Maine To Mexico With a Cross On His Back

I felt this journey was purposeless, because I don't see the connection in a man thinking "Jesus wants" him to walk to Mexico from Maine. With a similar experience of my own, I remember the freedom of just being out on a spiritual journey ...free without money and God's covering over me with His Love and Protection is so divine, that this guys experience makes me remember it. However, being real-er than when I first posted this video, I honestly don't see the point. In God's name I'll wish everyone love, faith, exercise, protection, and shelter ...but I can't say that I see the purpose in this journey. Like Jesus? Jesus didn't rock a cross on his back just to prove a point that he loved God. Have contempt for the wicked and represent the truth, and if they hate your innocence, don't make concessions to sell your soul to be just like them, and if only God should grant them the authority to bring death upon you, THEN AND ONLY THEN, CARRY YOUR CROSS!

What is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment